By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not access or use this website.
We reserve our right to change these Terms at any time, without notice to you. When we change these Terms, we will also update the “Date of last update”.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Intellectual property rights
1. All rights (including copyright) in the content and design of this website are reserved. All copyright is owned by us.
2. You may, for personal use only, print a copy of any part of this website to view it. All other use, copying or reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited without our prior written approval.
3. This website may provide links to other websites. This is done for your convenience only. We take no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the information on those sites. We do not endorse any information, goods or services referred to within those sites, and our provision of these links should not be taken as an endorsement.
4. We are not liable to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage (however caused) arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or its contents.
5. Our total liability to you for any claims arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or its contents under any statutory right that cannot be excluded is limited at our option to either the resupply of the relevant services or the payment of the cost of same.
6. If you choose to use the website, you do so at your own sole risk.
7. We make no representation that anything offered through the website is available for use in other locations, or that it complies with laws and regulations of other locations.
8. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis.
9. We make no warranty regarding accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content obtained through the website, or that this website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
10. To the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, losses and expenses (whether in tort or in contract) arising out of or related to your use of this Website.
11. If any part of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a Court of law, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining parts will not be affected.
12. Any failure or delay by us to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
13. These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without prior notice to you.
14. Any rights or obligations that have accrued up to and including the date of termination will survive.
Governing law and jurisdiction
15. These Terms, and all related matters, shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of New South Wales and Australia.
16. Any dispute under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales and Australia.
17. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Use – Prepared by Lawbase Pty Ltd
Lucid Food Group Proprietary Limited, trading as, Red Lantern ("Red Lantern", "we", "us", "our") respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website www.redlantern.com.au, our in-house subscription forms and other online products and services ("Site"), when you contact us, or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Information you provide to us: we collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
· your full name and contact information;
· reservation information, including the date of reservations, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, and other messages received;
· your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
· any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, reservation and guest preferences);
· your reviews, feedback and opinions about us;
· information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems and other security systems; and
· any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site: when you access or use the Site, we automatically collect personal data about you, including:
· Log Information: we may collect system log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
· Device Information: we may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device's wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
· Location Information: we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
· Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: we and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources: we may also obtain personal data from our restaurant and from our third party service providers and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
· process, confirm, provide and charge for restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and administer mobile (where applicable) and in person;
· fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organisers and your employer) and vendors (e.g. credit card companies and travel operators);
· provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
· administer, and disclose the winner of, contests and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf.
For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
· understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalised level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so;
· provide privileges, benefits and services to you, process applications for and administer membership programmes, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services and information, and administer Platinum VIP membership, including as regards to rewards redemption;
· monitor your use of our Site and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our Site in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customised content to you on our Site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
· conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels, resorts and services; and
· provide for the safety and security of guests.
To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject:
· meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping.
Use of information based on your consent:
· facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section “Direct Marketing” below;
· we may use special categories of data. But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto; and
· for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data:
· between and among Red Lantern and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
· with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
· with anyone involved in the process of making your arrangements (e.g. hotel concierges, travel agents, group travel organisers and your employer) in order to fulfill contractual obligations;
· with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
· if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Red Lantern, our affiliates or others;
· in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel;
· with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
· with any other party at your consent or at your direction; and
· otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. WeChat and Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our restaurant, products and services, news about our membership, satisfaction surveys, events, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting Red Lantern in accordance with the section “Your Rights and Contact Us” below. If you opt out of these communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your reservation or members communications, unless we are prohibited from doing so by applicable laws.
Retention of Personal Data
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have in place reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Children and Minors
Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
If you are in the EU, our online services are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are at least 13 but under the age of 16, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before giving us any personal data about yourself.
Third Party Sites
Your Rights and Contact Us
You are entitled to the following rights: right of access to the personal data we hold about you, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling and your personal right to data portability. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely. To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 60 Riley Street, Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia 2010.
Last Updated: 24 May 2018
If you not wish to accept cookies in respect of your use of this Site, you should stop using the Site, or turn off your cookies (see paragraph 4), but this may affect the functionality of the Site.
1. WHAT THIS COOKIES POLICY COVERS
This Cookies Policy sets out:
· what a cookie is (paragraph 2);
· an overview of the cookies we use (paragraph 3);
· what you can do if you do not agree to the use of the cookies (paragraph 4); and
· further information about cookies in general (paragraph 5).
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
3. COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
We use several different types of cookies. In particular, we use the following first party cookies: necessary cookies which allow certain fundamental features of the Site to work; functional cookies, which allow us to remember choices you make (e.g. your cookie preference), performance cookies, which monitor usage of the Site and advertising cookies which record the fact that you have visited the Site and then which links you have accessed whilst you use the Site.
Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These are deleted at the end of your browsing session. Others are persistent cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. These cookies help us identify you as a unique user (by storing a randomly generated number).
The Site uses first party cookies for the following purposes:
a) necessary cookies
Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. These cookies make sure your basket is saved during all steps of the checkout process. This helps to support security and basic functionality of the Site. These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our Site, so if you block these cookies we cannot guarantee your use or the security of our Site during your visit.
b) functional cookies
Functional cookies are used to provide you the best user experience. These cookies are for instances used to save and remind you about reservations you have started to make, so will save you time if you want to complete your reservation at a later stage. These cookies could also recognise if a Site user has already signed up for our newsletter/requested information about a service or if the user is seeing a certain page for the first time.
c) performance cookies
Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of our visitors and the usage of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide you the best user experience. These cookies are also used to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
By way of example, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on our Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses "performance cookies" and "targeting cookies" to analyse how you use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, this website uses Google Analytics with the expansion '_anonymizeIp()' which means that Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union.
If you do not accept the use of these cookies, we cannot guarantee how our Site will perform for you.
d) advertising cookies
Advertising cookies will remember your preferences and, in general, that you visited the Site. We strive to provide you with advertisements for hotels, resorts, and other products and services relevant to you and your interests on other online platforms, where available. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
More specifically, we may use the following cookies on our Site:
· Google Analytics stored by Google for 1 day to 2 years, depending on the cookies – We use Google Analytics to help analyse which pages on our website visitors viewed. When you visit our website, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. For further information on how Google uses your data, please refer to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt-out, please click: here.
· DoubleClick stored by Google for 2 years - Google (doubleclick.net) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.redlantern.com.au. For more information on how DoubleClick uses your data, please refer to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
· fr stored by Facebook for 3 months - Facebook (facebook.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.redlantern.com.au. For more information on how Facebook uses your data, please refer to https://en-gb.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
4. CONTROL YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time. You can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete our cookies using your internet browser settings. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
· Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
· Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
The above instructions on browser settings are relevant when you use or access our website www.redlantern.com.au
5. OTHER INFORMATION
The following link contains further information about cookies:
In addition, a guide to online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at:
We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time by posting the updated version of the policy on our Site. Please check this Site periodically to be informed of any changes.
6. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about the cookies used on our website, please contact us at email@example.com